So lets start with:
What is Spread Betting exactly?
Spread betting is an exciting and fast-paced method of trading which allows you to take a position without actually owning the options in question; the main advantage being that your initial deposit only needs to be a fraction of the actual price of the product.
Who is ETX Capital?
ETX Capital is the brand name of the holding company Monecor Ltd which is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide financial trading services. The company specializes in providing its customers with access to multiple types of markets through derivatives such as CFDs and spread bets. Since the establishment of the company’s roots in the early 70s, the company’s growth had been driven by unrivalled customer service. This customer orientated approach is also the guiding principle behind all of ETX Capital business operations, from the Sales, Client Support and its technical operations.
Why should I use ETX Capital for Spread Betting?
By selecting ETX Capital as your spread betting provider, you will receive;
- Thousands of spread betting markets to choose from – including Indices, Currencies, Commodities and Equities.
- 4 Different Trading Platforms – ETX Trader, ETX TraderPro, ETX MT4 and ETX Binary – each tailored to suit a different trading style.
- Award Winning Services
- 2011 – Best Value for Money – Investment Trends
- 2012 – Broker with the Best Online Charts – Money AM
- 2013 – Best Provider of Forex Trading Tools and Software – UK Forex Awards
- High quality customer service – Our multilingual Customer Service Team is here to answer any questions or solve any difficulties which you might be experiencing. ETX also offers a support website available in more than fifteen different languages, giving a wide range of answers to frequently asked questions.
- An education programme – ETX runs international trading seminars, online trading webinars and extensive trading courses for clients. For more information, visit our Education and Tools page.
- Significant security measures and FCA regulation – ETX Capital is regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority. Client funds are secured in trust with top tier banks and kept completely separate from company money. ETX Capital is also part of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme; in the unlikely event of company bankruptcy, individual clients are entitled to up to £50,000 worth of compensation.
ETX Capital Platform
Their technological advanced proprietary platform is powerful and fast. Trades can be executed within a time span of less than a second letting traders lock in the prices that they want. In addition, Trade-through charts capability and one click trade execution features helps to cut down the traders’ trading time. Other main strengths about the ETX Capital Proprietary platform include features such as watch lists, guaranteed stops.
So to Summarize
ETX Capital’s spread size is one of the tightest available on the market, starting from just 0.5 with a minimum stake of just 50p. The small spread combined with the low stake make it an ideal place for beginners who have less cash to trade with. However, the spread size may be increased if a position is opened outside of regular exchange trading hours.
No deposit is required to open an account and transfers as low as 1p can be accepted from debit and credit cards.
ETX Capital is also a good source of spread betting education and customers can use free webinar sessions to acquire more knowledge about the market. They also offer seminars for traders to attend in person which are suitable for all levels of experience and are a relatively unusual benefit amongst spread betting firms.
Whilst trading, there are a number of resources supplied by ETX Capital as a means of helping investors keep up to date. A global newswire provides an ongoing news stream of important economic events and news from around the world, while early birds can enjoy the Daily Market Bite, a snapshot of what’s hot and what’s not and what to expect in the day ahead.
In the event of any problems, all customers have their own account executive contact at ETX Capital and can reach them via a personal email address or on a direct-dial number.